Lebenswert Stage 1 Cows Milk
Box Size: 500g
Servings Per Box: 36- 3oz Bottles
Country Of Manufacturer: German
How To Prepare: Video
About: Lebenswert Bio was introduced to the European baby food market in 2009 by Holle, to provide additional healthy organic baby food options. Lebenswert formulas are made with organic milk that adheres to the strict guidelines of Bioland. In this method of organic farming, animals, plants and soil are respected and valued. Organic Bioland farmers stand for species-appropriate stockbreeding, plant protection, and soil fertilization without chemical or synthetic agents. Instead, natural compost is used rather than artificial fertilizers. Food that is produced this way is sustainable and gentle on the environment. For more than 45 years, Bioland members and their association have been developing an ecologically, economically and socially acceptable alternative to intensive agriculture. There are currently more than 7,000 Bioland farmers which all have one daily work goal, to provide sustainable production of high-quality and healthy food. Bioland develops solutions for today's challenges as well as future sustainability. Lebenswert Bio baby formula is comprehensively checked and tested by the certified farmer from the processing to the finished product and is certified with the green EU-bio logo visible on each formula box. Lebenswert Bio provides the basis for a complete and nutritionally balanced formula with high-quality baby milk. You can rest assure that when you choose Lebenswert formula for your baby there are no additives or preservatives used in the formula.
Use: Lebenswert Bio formula stage 1 is suitable from birth and is ideal for supplementing with breast milk or exclusive bottle feeding. Lebenswert ensures that each stage is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of your baby. Made with carefully selected ingredients and high quality Bioland milk from Germany. It contains important ingredients, such as organic vegetable oils, which provide essential fatty acids. Lebenswert milk stage 1 contains lactose as a sweetener, opposed to their conventional formulas that contain maltodextrin. After the 6th month, it is recommended to advance to Lebenswert Formula Stage 2.
Ingredients: skimmed milk*1, whey product (partly demineralised whey powder)*, vegetable oils* (palm oil*3, grape seed oil*, sunflower oil*), lactose*, calcium carbonate, L-tyrosine, potassium chloride, fish oil2, magnesium chloride, calcium chloride, choline, sodium chloride, L-tryptophan, inositol, ferrous lactate, vitamin C, zinc sulphate, vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, manganese sulphate, vitamin B6, potassium iodate, folic acid, sodium selenate, vitamin K1, vitamin D, biotin.
* from organic farming, 1 100g infant milk powder is made from 135ml Bioland skimmed milk, 2 contains DHA (legally required for infant formula), 3 from sustainable cultivation.
How To Prepare:
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Bottles Per Day||Scoops Of Formula||Water||Total Bottle|
|1 week||ASK YOUR DOCTOR||ASK YOUR DOCTOR||ASK YOUR DOCTOR||ASK YOUR DOCTOR|
For accurate measurements, use a bottle with millimeters.