Holle Goat Stage 1 Milk Formula - German Box
Can Size: 400g
Servings Per Box: 30- 3oz Bottles
Country Of Manufacturer:Netherlands / Austria
How To Prepare: Video
About: Readily accepted when changing from other baby milk formula.
Storage: Use open container within 2 weeks. Do not expose to moisture or heat.
Use: Suitable to feed as a main source of nutrition from birth on. Created with sustainable farming practices. For over 80 years Holle has used raw materials to create their formulas. Free from use of synthetic/chemical fertilizers or Genetically Modified farming. All Holle ingredients are strictly controlled. Holle milks only contain what an infant needs in the first year of life, no unnecessary ingredients are ever added. High quality EU organic certified goat milk is used in Holle Goat Milk Formulas. The EU-Bio logo guarantees compliance with the legal requirements for organic cultivation and the careful processing of the raw materials used. Vitamins & minerals are added in accordance to dietary needs for your babies age.
Ingredients: Whole goat milk powder * 1 38.6%, maltodextrin *, lactose *, vegetable oils * (sunflower oil *, rapsol *), L-choline, calcium hydroxide, Algenol2, L-cystine, calcium carbonate, Magnesium chloride, vitamin C, L-tryptophan, L-tyrosine, sodium citrate, sodium chloride, iron lactate, Inositol, vitamin E, zinc sulfate, L-carnitine, niacin, Pantothenic acid, copper sulfate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin B2, manganese sulfate, Potassium iodide, vitamin K, sodium selenite, vitamin D3, Biotin, vitamin B12 * from organic farming, 1 100 g of baby milk powder is made from 285 ml of whole milk manufactured, 2 contains DHA (legal for infant formula required)
Whats The Difference Between The English & German Boxes?: These boxes are quite basically identical. The difference is the age of which the stages are suitable and a few minor changes to the nutritional facts. Otherwise these are the same products.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box
Age Amount of Water (ml) Scoops Ready-made Formula (ml) Meals per Day
Please consult with your doctor