Bambinchen Goat Milk Stage 1 (26g) 0 months+ SAMPLE
Bambinchen – Baby formula based on fresh goat’s milk
Free from cow’s milk and soy milk proteins
Full-cream goat’s milk powder 43% (heat-treated), lactose (from milk), vegetable oils (High-oleic sunflower oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil, antioxidants (sunflower lecithin, mixed tocopherols)), minerals (calcium citrate, sodium citrate, calcium hydroxide, iron sulphate, potassium chloride, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite), vitamins (vitamin C, vitamin E, niacin, vitamin A, vitamin D3, calcium-D-pantothenate, vitamin K1, vitamin B12, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, folic acid, biotin), choline chloride, L-tryptophan, L-isoleucin, taurine, L-carnitine.
Produced in a protected environment.
Bambinchen baby formula is made from fresh, full-cream goat’s milk with natural ingredients. This distinguishes it from most other baby formulas on the market, which contain little or no butterfat, but rather added vegetable fats.
Bambinchen products only have a few added ingredients (e.g. vitamins and irons), which are tailored to babies’ needs, making Bambinchen 1 baby formula and Bambinchen 2 follow-on milk adequate meals.
- Bambinchen contains no cow’s milk, and is made daily from fresh goat’s milk in New Zealand.
- Bambinchen thus contains all the positive ingredients of fresh, full-cream goat’s milk.
- Minimised processing ensures excellent tolerance.
- Bambinchen is naturally gluten-free, and made without any genetic engineering.
- Bambinchen has optimum protein content, preventing the risk of becoming overweight in later life.
- The proteins in goat’s milk are easy to digest.
- Bambinchen’s suitability has been scientifically proven through clinical studies.
- Decades of experience and a good, mild taste help ensure satisfied babies.
You may also like...
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.