Cow & Gate Ready Feed Stage 1 (200ml) 0 months+
Cow & Gate Ready Feed Stage
Cow & Gate First Infant Milk is a whey-based formula and can be used for combination feeding or if your baby is not being breastfed.
- nutritionally complete breastmilk substitute for bottle fed babies
Demineralised water, Skimmed milk, Lactose (from milk), Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Canola oil, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil, Single cell oil) (contains soy lecithin), Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk), Whey protein concentrate (from milk), Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Potassium citrate, Calcium phosphate, Acidity regulator (citric acid), Potassium chloride, Fish oil, Vitamin C, Calcium hydroxide, Sodium chloride, Choline chloride, Calcium citrate, Potassium hydroxide, Magnesium carbonate, Taurine, Inositol, Iron lactate, Vitamin E, Zinc sulphate, Uridine 5'-monophosphate disodium salt, Cytidine 5'-monophosphate, Vitamin A, L-carnitine, Adenosine 5'-monophosphate, Inosine 5'-monophosphate disodium salt, Vitamin D3, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Guanosine 5'-monophosphate disodium salt, Copper gluconate, Sodium selenite, Potassium iodide, Folic acid, Biotin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin K1, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Manganese sulphate.
Allergy Advice. For allergens, see ingredients in bold
Cow & Gate First Infant Milk 200ml is not suitable for a vegetarian or vegan diet and is not Halaal approved.
Please follow these instructions carefully. Failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers’ instructions.
- Shake the bottle/carton of Cow & Gate infant milk before opening. Using the feeding guide, pour the required amount of infant milk into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Cow & Gate first milk can be given at room temperature, or warmed if desired. If warmed, check temperature of feed.
- For hygiene reasons, discard unfinished milk in the feeding bottle as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours.
- Do not heat in a microwave. Hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
- Infants should be supervised at all times when feeding.
- Once opened, unused infant milk in the 1 litre bottle must be refrigerated immediately and used within 48 hours.
- Cartons can be resealed by holding down the spout – unused feeds must be refrigerated immediately and used within 24 hours.
You may also like...
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.