Age: 0 months+
Servings: 128oz approx
HiPP AR special food helps with increased belching and spitting.
The addition of the natural swelling substance carob gum makes HiPP AR special food particularly creamy and ensures that the food stays better in the stomach. This reduces the flow of food back into the esophagus (reflux) and thus the belching and spitting. Only give AR milk after consulting a pediatrician
|Age||Bottles Per Day||Water||Scoops||Total Bottle|
|After 6 months||4-5||210ml||7||235ml|
1. Boil fresh drinking water and cool it to approx. 40 ° -50 ° C *.
2. Pour the desired amount of boiled water (see table) into a bottle.
3. Measure the recommended amount of powder (see table). Loosely fill the measuring spoon and wipe it off.
4. Add powder to the water.
5. Close the bottle and shake vigorously several times.
6. Let HiPP AR special food soak for 7 minutes after preparation. Then shake again briefly and check for drinking temperature (about 37 ° C), e.g. with HiPP Thermometer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.