Hipp Comfort German Formulation
Storage: Use open sachet within 2 weeks. Do not expose to moisture or heat.
Use: HiPP Comfort is a special infant formula adapted to the nutritional needs of infants suffering from flatulence, colic or constipation. With its special composition, HIPP Comfort softens the stool and positive impact on the regulation of digestion. This food is for special medical purposes and to be part of a balanced diet. Parent should only use when in need.
Ingredients: Lactose, maltodextrin, vegetable oils, hydrolyzed whey protein, starch, beta Palmitat², prebiotic fiber (galacto-oligosaccharides from lactose), calcium orthophosphates, LCP¹-oil mixture (vegetable oils, fish oil), emulsifier: citric acid esters of mono and diglycerides of Fatty acids, calcium carbonate, magnesium chloride, choline, potassium hydroxide, potassium chloride, vitamin C, sodium hydroxide, taurine, inositol, L-tyrosine, vitamin E, iron sulfate, L-carnitine, natural lactic acid culture (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum (R) ³), niacin, pantothenic acid, zinc, vitamin A, copper sulphate, vitamin B2, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, potassium iodate, vitamin K, folic acid, sodium selenate, biotin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12
|Age||Amount of Water (ML)||Scoops||Prepared Feed||Bottles Per Day|
|1-2 weeks||Consult doctor|
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.