Hipp Hypoallergenic German Formulation
Box Size: 600g
Servings Per Box: 36- 3oz Bottles
Country Of Manufacturer: German
How To Prepare: Video
||Bottles Per Day
|After 5 months
Storage: Use open sachet within 2 weeks. Do not expose to moisture or heat.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
Ingredients: Lactose, organic vegetable oils (palm oil**, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), whey protein hydrolysate, starch, prebiotic fibres (galacto-oligosaccharides from lactose), calciumorthophosphate, potassium chloride, emulsifier citric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides, LCP oils (fish, vegetable oil from Morteriella alpina), L-tyrosine, L-phenylalanine, potassium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide, magnesium carbonate, choline, calcium carbonate, L-tryptophane, inositol, ferrous lactate, zinc sulphate, L-carnitin, natural lactic acid-cultures (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditumÂ®)Â², copper sulphate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, sodium selenate, vitamin mix [vitamin C, vitamin A, niacin, vitamin E, pantothenic acid, thiamin (vitamin B1), vitamin K, vitamin B6, folic acid, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D, biotin, vitamin B12]**palm oil from controlled ecologicaland sustainable cultivation.1 LCP = long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acidsÂ² Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716
More On The Benefits Of Hipp HA:
HA-Protein diets reduce the risk of allergies
Milk protein may be a critical factor in triggering allergies. For Hypoallergenic (HA) protein diet that the milk is split into simple molecules, which the baby's feel less alien. This help HA foods to reduce the risk of allergies.
- Conventional HA-protein is only partially digested
- Protein in HiPP HA follow-up formula is completely hydrolyzed.
The protein used in HiPP HA formula milk is completely hydrolyzed and subjected to ultrafiltration and was proven in studies tested for allergy prevention.
Crucial to the success of prevention of allergy is that the HA formula should stay consistent in the first 4 to 6 months of your baby's life. Even a small amount of infant formula with non-hydrolyzed protein can lead to sensitization and so jeopardize the benefits of a low-allergen diet.
Please note: Even a low-allergen diet cannot provide absolute protection, but it reduces the risk of allergies.
Breast milk promotes a healthy intestinal flora. This can protect against allergies.
In addition to milk protein, the intestinal flora in children's body play an important role
to fight against allergies. Studies have shown that the composition of the intestinal microflora in the allergic and non-allergic children is significantly different.
The intestinal flora of children with allergy usually contains more undesirable bacteria, while the number of good lactic acid bacteria (probiotics) is lower than in non-allergic children. A healthy intestinal flora of breast-fed babies thus seems to have a major impact on the prevention of allergies.
HiPP HA Combiotic formula:
Modelled on breast milk
Breast milk is the model for our studies and developments. In breast milk there are a variety of probiotic cultures, which may vary in individual patients. Prebiotic fiber is also found in breast milk, which ensures a healthy intestinal flora. HiPP HA Combiotic formula are based on this special model. So, for example, HiPP HA follow-up formula contain important fiber (GOS *), natural lactic acid cultures and essential omega-3 fatty acid.