The various HiPP PRAEBIOTIK® Milk Paps contain prebiotic dietary fibres (GOS*) which can also be found in breast milk and support a healthy intestinal flora. Like for all our HiPP milk paps we use follow-on milk, which meets babies’ requirements, as a basis. For the sake of your baby’s health, follow-on milk contains all important vitamins and minerals, as well as omega-3 fatty acids (ALA) for brain and nerve cells.
HiPP PRAEBIOTIK® Milk Paps are ideal in combination with our HiPP Combiotic® milk formulae.
*Galacto-oligosaccharides – derived from lactose
- follow-on milk to suite age
- iron for blood formation and mental development
- calcium & vitamin D for the formation of bones
- iodine for the thyroid gland function
- zinc & vitamin C for the body’s own defences
- vitamin A for the immune system
- omega-3 fatty acids important for brain and nerve cells
- prebiotic dietary fibres (GOS*) to support healthy intestinal flora *galactooligosaccharides - derived from lactose
- valuable cereals
- easy to digest (gluten-free)
Ingredients: 30% Follow-on milk (skimmed milk powder, vegetable oil (sunflower oil, rapeseed oil, coconut oil), maltodextrin, fibre (galacto-oligosaccharides from lactose), whey powder partially demineralised, vitamin C, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B1, vitamin A, potassium iodate, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, folic acid, copper sulphate, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D, biotin), wheat semolina, dextrose, durum wheat semolina, wholemeal oat flakes, skimmed milk powder, 4% fruit powder (pineapple juice, banana, mango, orange juice, passion fruit juice), vegetable oils (sunflower oil, rapeseed oil, coconut oil), 2% skimmed milk yoghurt powder, calcium carbonate, orange extract, vitamin B1, vitamin A, vitamin D.
- ♦ with Omega-3 fatty acids