Holle Goat Stage 1 Organic Milk Baby Formula (400g) 0 to 6 months | 4 Boxes

Little Moo Organics

$114.00 $120.00
SKU: 287

Holle Organic Goat Milk 1 can be used after or instead of breastfeeding. Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Formula is made from 99 % organically produced goats milk. Grazing the goats on lush biodynamic fields and pastures is the reason for the superior quality of the milk used in Holle's premium baby food. Holle farmers avoid the painful dehorning of goats. The remaining 1% of ingredients are vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby’s development. This milk is Suitable if replacing or in addition to breastfeeding. Instant preparation, ready in minutes. Just add boiled water and shake well.

Ingredients: Full cream goats milk powder*, maltodextrin*, lactose*, vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), starch*, vitamin C, calcium carbonate, L-tryptophan, L-cystine, iron lactate, L-isoleucine, vitamin E, zinc sulphate, calcium-D-pantothenate, niacin, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K1, sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12*from organic farming

Nutrition Facts per 100 g per 100 ml (3.38oz)
Energy 2096 kJ / 501 kcal
277 kJ / 66 kcal (19.52 cal)
Total Fat 26 g 3.4 g
Saturates 13 g 1.7 g
Salts 370 mg 50 mg
Sodium 149 mg 19.7 mg
Potassium 653 mg 86.2 mg
Total Carbohydrate 56 g 7.5 g
Sugars 29 g 3.9 g
Starch 0 g 0 g
Fiber 0 g 0 g
Protein 11 g 1.5 g
Vitamin A 477 μg 63.0 μg
Vitamin D 8.2 μg 1.1 μg
Vitamin E 9.1 mg 1.2 mg
Vitamin K 51 μg 6.7 μg
Vitamin C 90 mg 12 mg
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 0.47 mg 0.062 mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.0 mg 0.13 g
Niacin 3.8 mg 0.51 mg
Vitamin B6 0.34 mg 0.044 mg
Folic Acid 135 μg 17.8 μg
Vitamin B12 1.2 μg 0.16 μg
Biotin 18 μg 2.4 μg
Pantothenic Acid 4.5 mg 0.59 mg
Chloride 519 mg 68.5 mg
Calcium 487 mg 64.3 mg
Phosphorus 332 mg 43.9 mg
Magnesium 46.8 mg 6.18 mg
Iron 5.0 mg 0.66 mg
Zinc 4.3 mg 0.57 mg
Copper 0.40 mg 0.053 mg
Manganese 0.10 mg 0.013 mg
Fluoride 0.069 mg 0.0091 mg
Selenium 16 μg 2.1 μg
Iodine 158 μg 20.8 μg
Choline 84 mg 11 mg
Inositol 42 mg 5.6 mg

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review Write a review

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

Have a Question?

Be the first to ask a question about this.

Ask a Question