Holle Organic Goat Milk Stage 3 Infant Formula (400g) 10 months + | 10 Boxes

Little Moo Organics

$288.00 $320.00
SKU: 285

Holle Organic Goat Milk Stage 3 can be used after breastfeeding or after using the Holle Organic Infant Formula stage 1 or 2.  Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Follow-on Formula is made from 99 % organically produced goat milk. Grazing the goats on lush biodynamic fields and pastures is the reason for the superior quality of the milk used in Holle's premium baby food. Holle farmers avoid the painful dehorning of goats. The remaining 1% of ingredients are vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby's development. This milk is Suitable if replacing or in addition to breastfeeding. Instant preparation, ready in minutes. Just add boiled water and shake well.

Ingredients: Full cream goats milk powder*42%, maltodextrin*, lactose*, vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), starch*,sodium citrate, vitamin C, calcium carbonate, L-tryptophan, L-cystine, iron lactate, L-isoleucine, vitamin E, zinc sulphate, calcium-D-pantothenate, niacin, copper sulphate, vitamin A, thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12

Nutrition Facts per 100 g per 100 ml (3.38oz)
Energy 2097 kJ / 501 kcal
281 kJ / 67 kcal (19.82 cal)
Total Fat 25 g 3.3 g
Saturates 12 g 1.7 g
Monounsaturates 9.0 g 1.2 g
Polyunsaturates 3.1 g 0.4 g
Salts 340 mg 50 mg
Sodium 137 mg 18.4 mg
Potassium 618 mg 82.8 mg
Total Carbohydrate 59 g 7.9 g
Sugars 28 g 3.8 g
Starch 9.5 g 1.3 g
Fiber 0 g 0 g
Protein 11 g 1.5 g
Vitamin A 517 μg 69.3 μg
Vitamin D 8.7 μg 1.2 μg
Vitamin E 10 mg 1.4 mg
Vitamin K 59 μg 7.9 μg
Vitamin C 99 mg 13 mg
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 0.55 mg 0.074 mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.0 mg 0.13 g
Niacin 4.5 mg 0.61 mg
Vitamin B6 0.42 mg 0.056 mg
Folic Acid 146 μg 19.6 μg
Vitamin B12 1.1 μg 0.14 μg
Biotin 20 μg 2.7 μg
Pantothenic Acid 4.1 mg 0.55 mg
Chloride 518 mg 69.4 mg
Calcium 428 mg 57.3 mg
Phosphorus 335 mg 44.9 mg
Magnesium 45 mg 6.03 mg
Iron 5 mg 0.68 mg
Zinc 4.2 mg 0.56 mg
Copper 0.41 mg 0.054 mg
Manganese 0.10 mg 0.013 mg
Fluoride 0.053 mg 0.0071 mg
Selenium 14 μg 1.9 μg
Iodine 167 μg 22.4 μg

Holle Organic Goat Milk Stage 3 can be used after breastfeeding or after using the Holle Organic Infant Formula stage 1 or 2.  Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Follow-on Formula is made from 99 % organically produced goat milk. Grazing the goats on lush biodynamic fields and pastures is the reason for the superior quality of the milk used in Holle's premium baby food. Holle farmers avoid the painful dehorning of goats. The remaining 1% of ingredients are vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby's development. This milk is Suitable if replacing or in addition to breastfeeding. Instant preparation, ready in minutes. Just add boiled water and shake well.

Ingredients: Full cream goats milk powder*42%, maltodextrin*, lactose*, vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), starch*,sodium citrate, vitamin C, calcium carbonate, L-tryptophan, L-cystine, iron lactate, L-isoleucine, vitamin E, zinc sulphate, calcium-D-pantothenate, niacin, copper sulphate, vitamin A, thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12

Nutrition Facts per 100 g per 100 ml (3.38oz)
Energy 2097 kJ / 501 kcal
281 kJ / 67 kcal (19.82 cal)
Total Fat 25 g 3.3 g
Saturates 12 g 1.7 g
Monounsaturates 9.0 g 1.2 g
Polyunsaturates 3.1 g 0.4 g
Salts 340 mg 50 mg
Sodium 137 mg 18.4 mg
Potassium 618 mg 82.8 mg
Total Carbohydrate 59 g 7.9 g
Sugars 28 g 3.8 g
Starch 9.5 g 1.3 g
Fiber 0 g 0 g
Protein 11 g 1.5 g
Vitamin A 517 μg 69.3 μg
Vitamin D 8.7 μg 1.2 μg
Vitamin E 10 mg 1.4 mg
Vitamin K 59 μg 7.9 μg
Vitamin C 99 mg 13 mg
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 0.55 mg 0.074 mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.0 mg 0.13 g
Niacin 4.5 mg 0.61 mg
Vitamin B6 0.42 mg 0.056 mg
Folic Acid 146 μg 19.6 μg
Vitamin B12 1.1 μg 0.14 μg
Biotin 20 μg 2.7 μg
Pantothenic Acid 4.1 mg 0.55 mg
Chloride 518 mg 69.4 mg
Calcium 428 mg 57.3 mg
Phosphorus 335 mg 44.9 mg
Magnesium 45 mg 6.03 mg
Iron 5 mg 0.68 mg
Zinc 4.2 mg 0.56 mg
Copper 0.41 mg 0.054 mg
Manganese 0.10 mg 0.013 mg
Fluoride 0.053 mg 0.0071 mg
Selenium 14 μg 1.9 μg
Iodine 167 μg 22.4 μg

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

Have a Question?

Be the first to ask a question about this.

Ask a Question
 

Our brands