A delicious chocolate bar, made of 4 fingers of crispy wafer biscuits covered with smooth milk chocolate. Ideal for a break at home or work.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Suitable for vegetarians.
Unwrap, break off a chocolate finger, snap it in two and savour the crispy wafer biscuit covered in deliciously smooth milk chocolate. KITKAT was first launched in 1935 as ‘Rowntree’s Chocolate Crisp’ and didn’t acquire its name until two years later in 1937. The ”KITKAT” name originates from the late 17th century in London, when a literary club met at a pie shop owned by pastry chef Christopher Catling. The group was called the “Kit Kat club” and took its name from an abbreviated version of the owner’s name. Launched in York and still produced there today, KITKAT is a British classic. In 2016, KITKAT celebrated becoming the first 100% globally certified sustainably sourced brand! thanks to The Cocoa Plan, This means no matter where in the world you buy a KITKAT, you know that the cocoa used to make its delicious chocolate layer was responsibly sourced. With its perfect chocolate to wafer ratio, KITKAT is the perfect companion for any break.
- Contains Milk
- Contains Soya
- Contains Wheat
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Wheat Flour (contains Calcium, Iron, Thiamin, and Niacin),
- Whole and Skimmed Milk Powder (13%),
- Cocoa Mass (9%),
- Cocoa Butter,
- Vegetable Fats (Palm, Palm Kernel, Shea/ Illipe/ Mango Kernel/ Kokum Gurgi/ Sal),
- Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk),
- Whey Powder (from Milk),
- Emulsifiers (Sunflower Lecithin, Soya Lecithin),
- Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate),
- Natural Vanilla Flavourings,
- Butterfat (from Milk),
- Natural Flavourings
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.