Ships from Europe, please allow 3-5 days to arrive. Guaranteed to arrive or your money back!
Löwenzahn Organics’ range of organic baby formulas is designed specifically for the needs of your baby, developed in accordance with the latest nutritional science and produced under strict European environmental guidelines.
The first 1000 days of a baby’s life are formative for their development and nutrition plays a key role in this process. All our infant formulas include prebiotic GOS for a healthy gut flora, fatty acids DHA and ARA (Omega-3 and Omega-6) for brain development as well as vitamin D for the immune system.
Our milk is sourced only from organic and GMO-free European dairy herds.
- Suitable from birth onwards
- Contains only organic lactose
- With prebiotic fiber GOS (galacto-oligosaccharide)
- With DHA (Omega-3) from algae oil and ARA (Omega-6)
- Without fish oil
- Without GMO
- Palm oil only from sustainable sources
- EU compliant recipe developed according to regulation (EU) 2016/127
- Löwenzahn Organics certified by German inspection body: DE-ÖKO-006
Ingredients: skimmed milk*, partly demineralised whey powder*, oil mixture* (palm oil* **, sunflower oil*, rapeseed oil*), galacto-oligosaccharides* (from lactose), lactose*, calcium carbonate, L-tyrosine, potassium chloride, microalgae oil (from C. cohnii), magnesium chloride, oil from Mortierella alpina, calcium chloride, calcium hydroxide, choline, sodium chloride, L-tryptophan, inositol, iron lactate, vitamin C, zinc sulfate, vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid, copper sulfate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, manganese sulfate, vitamin B6, potassium iodate, folic acid, sodium selenate, vitamin K1, vitamin D3, biotin
* from organic agriculture
** sustainably produced
† sunflower oil contains linoleic acid, rapeseed oil contains both linoleic and α-linolenic acid
- Boil fresh drinking water and let it cool down to approx. 40-50 °C / 104-122 °F.
- Pour half of the required amount of water into the bottle.
- Add the amount of baby formula powder into the bottle according to the dosage table. To do this, fill the scoop and level it off.
- Close the bottle and shake vigorously.
- Add the remaining amount of water and shake well.
- Check on the inside of your wrist for drinking temperature before feeding (approx. 37 °C / 98.6 °F)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.